- Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
- I would fly you to the moon and back if you'll be . . . if you'll be my baby.
- I love you - those three words have my life in them.
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
I could die for you.
- I'd like to run away
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.
- When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
- The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
- Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
- I have found men who didn't know how to kiss.
I've always found time to teach them.